When you are comparing Clonazolam vs Etizolam, you will have to look at how each of the medication works and the differences and similarities between them. One of the things that make these drugs easy to evaluate is the fact that they come from the same family of benzodiazepines, which is famous for its sedation effects. That is so because the medications slow down the breathing pattern and the heart rate as well.
What is Etizolam?
In spite of Etizolam being there for many decades, it’s currently acknowledged by many people as one of the most effective recreational drugs. It is worth mentioning that Etizolam is a pharmaceutical medication that belongs to a chemical family called Thienodiazepines. This drug works similarly to the medications that produce psychoactive results in the body of a human being.
How does Etizolam work?
Just like all other benzodiazepines, Etizolam influences the brain of the user by controlling the way brain cells communicate and eventually reduces the main activities of the brain. That is because a person only becomes anxious due to the many activities in the brain and it’s the main reason why a person ends up overthinking and later stressing themselves up. Once you take Etizolam, the effects will get noticed within thirty minutes to two hours later. The results of the drug can last for a couple of hours in your body mostly because it has a half-life of around four hours. People who consume this drug end up becoming very sleepy or enjoy good sleep for an extended period.
Benefits of Etizolam
- Etizolam has effects that relax the muscles of the human body due to the presence of Thienodiazepines in the drug. That’s the main reason why this drug is popular among people who suffer from muscle stiffness, spasms, and pain as well.
- Etizolam is popular due to its ability to reduce tension in the patients. This pharmaceutical drug produces an anti-depressant effect which is greater than most of the readily available medications. As a result, it helps the patients in reducing the anxiety they get every day during the daily routines.
- One of the main ways of handling panic disorder is by taking Etizolam. This drug is one of the most preferred ways because it takes care of the issue faster and it is also quite effective.
It lowers blood pressure:
- Patients or individuals with high blood pressure issues find this drug pretty effective because it can handle the problem in a short time. High blood pressure is among the common conditions among many patients, and Etizolam is one of the quick fixes to take care of the problem.
What is Clonazolam?
Clonazolam or Clonitrazolam is a pharmaceutical drug that produces results such as amnestic, anticonvulsant, muscle relaxation, and sedative effects when used by a patient. That is one of the reasons why this medication is popular among individuals dealing with some of these issues. Introduced in the market back in 1971, Clonazolam has been used pretty effectively with a large population.
How Clonazolam works
The fact that Clonazolam belongs to the same chemical family just like any other benzodiazepine means that it has many effects on the human body. It’s a generic type of drugs called Klonopin. This drug works by regulating the communication of the brain cells and eventually takes control of your brain functions.
Clonazolam is a controlled medication in the US because there is a high probability that the users can abuse the drug and eventually become addicted to it. The government regulates how and when this drug gets administered to the sick.
Benefits of Clonazolam
- This pharmaceutical drug is ideal for people who have common panic disorders. Although you cannot use it as a long-term therapy, it works pretty well as a quick remedy in case of panic attacks.
- Clonazolam is a quick fix for a patient suffering from anxiety because it relaxes them within a short time. Once the patient takes the Clonazolam tablets, they feel incredibly comfortable within a couple of minutes.
- This pharmaceutical drug will not only reduce stress, but it also can relax your body. The daily challenges we face can make you feel stressed, and once this happens, you can get a quick fix by taking Clonazolam.
Lack of sleep:
- We all know that the human body requires enough rest to function normally or even better. If you have trouble getting sleep more often, then Clonazolam will fix the issue for you.
- This drug will enable a patient struggling to enjoy eight hours of sleep as recommended by health professionals. According to research, Clonazolam produces excellent results for people struggling to get sleep.
Clonazolam vs Etizolam: Comparison
When assessing the “highs” of both Etizolam and Clonazolam, both drugs have significant differences. When it comes to Etizolam, it is slightly short-acting, someway like a sedative. This drug will put some people to sleep in a few hours and also enable them to wake up feeling light and relaxed.
For Clonazolam, it is stronger and more intense. It can put you in a blackout immediately making you lose your senses after taking a few milligrams. Etizolam works perfectly especially for those people who suffer from anxiety problems. On the other hand, Clonazolam is for stressful times and tiring days when you want to shut off and forget all your problems. According to some users, Clonazolam makes them feel good but have a hard time recalling stuff.
- Both Clonazolam and Etizolam come from the same chemical family of benzodiazepines
- They calm the human body and assist in sleep disorders
- They both handle panic disorders and anxiety
- The required dose for Etizolam is 3 to 5 mg daily to reduce anxiety and panic attacks while a Clonazolan dosage of 1to 3mg on a daily basis will reduce seizures, panic disorders, and anxiety.
- You can use Clonazolam on its own or as part of other medication, and it is locally available while Etizolam is not readily available locally, but you can get it through online distributors.
- Some of the side effects associated with the consumption of Clonazolam include disorientation, fatigue, increased heart rate, weakness, and depression.
- On the other hand, the side effects of Etizolam are sleepiness and a drop in blood pressure.
Both drugs are recreational products, but according to users, Clonazolam has a lower recreation level because you can pass out for an extended period upon intake. For Etizolam, you can still function properly after taking a few doses. However, the effects of these two drugs will also depend on the tolerance of your body.